Saturday, January 03, 2015

Here we go.....


Christmas Tree dismantled, always a long melancholy job. I was tempted to adopt this approach I saw on Facebook.




Made me smile

. So now it is back to "normal".  This morning I made a list of the things I have to complete before our little group exhibition in April.  That was a wake up call!

 All the entertainment around is not going to help but the cinema booked for "The Theory of Everything", the bio pic about Stephen Hawking and in complete contrast "Into the Woods", A surprise treat to see "The Railway Children" at the Kings Cross Theatre and then "Love on the Dole" at Geoffrey Whitworth  our local little theatre. Also planned trip to London to catch the Rembrandt Exhibition. Not a bad start to the year.

In the hope that 2015  will continue  to be entertaining I have added new little box to my side bar.These are events which I hope I will find time to visit/do.  I am great at seeing something is coming and then forgetting until it is too late, so it is really a  prompt box for me as but you may find it interesting.

No comments: