Thursday, September 18, 2014

Absence note.......

Please Miss, I have been a bit busy. Turning this
into this
 
 The intention was to be able to show my desk as it usually is, with work in progress,  so that I could take part in Seth Apter's challenge.
The spur to have this humungous tidy was the super chest of drawers I had from DH for my birthday but
you will notice that the tidy version has nothing going on.  This is the story of my life, as soon as I have it tidy I sit wondering what to do.  Hopefully over the next weeks I will ruffle it up a bit and produce something.

Since I last posted I have visited the Weald of Kent Craft and Design Show at Penshurst Place which was a very good day out.
This gentleman works in London, moving on pigeons.  He doesn't kill them, just says "Move along please"
and he is just gorgeous.
I have also has a birthday which I celebrated with friend watching the Tall Ships leave London.
Some very tall
and some not so tall but great to see.

I have been doing quite a bit of gardening, bulb planting as we seem to have lost a lot.    Now, to try and get back on track with everything else......looking forward to a visit to Hampton Court  to visit The Handmade Fair on Saturday, hoping that this wonderful weather hangs on just a little longer.

4 comments:

Judith said...

Well done you 10 out of 10 !
x

Tracey Fletcher King said...

those draws are simply stunning and that is an amazing transformation... the work must have been epic, but it is so lovely now... xx

Susanne said...

glad to hear from you, I was getting a bit worried - I am cheered to see that someone else's 'studio' looks as messy as mine does. I had an enormous tidy up back in August - but its already in a state again. Hope to see you on Saturday.

Sharmon Davidson said...

I really enjoy the messy version of your studio, though it also looks quite nice when cleaned up! And those ships are impressive!