Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wk 19

... just a quickie to keep me on track.  The Documented Life prompt was "Use a rubber stamp in a new way".......well I think I have done everything with a rubber stamp that is legal so I wasn't really inspired but I did have a new Tim Holtz die and distress paint so I used them to produce this page.  The background is made from the holes the die left behind, instant matching stencil!
Warm winter and now the first real warmth of the year has the garden bursting.
Slugs and snails must be bursting too judging by my heliotrope and salvias. Picture would be too distressing.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Beautiful roses Pat, esp. the pink climber ( or is it a rambler?). I was out in the garden today ( despite the rain) having been away for 10 days, and noticed our roses had come on a treat as well - but also, like you, a plague of slugs and snails have descended! Do you squish? - I'm too much of a coward, so mine just get tossed at random onto the lawn.