Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wk 15 and Hussif...

 Wk 15 challenge for Documented Life was "Monochromatic: use shades tints and hues of one colour." I took the opportunity to try out the die I bought at the Big Stamp show at Ally Pally.


The word hussif keeps cropping up and it reminded me I made one for my daughter way back in 2006  this was the inside.




and  the original inspiration was this article in CQ Mag Online .

I have reluctantly decided to abandon the Craft Barn Q&L Challenge,I missed the deadline last time. Time is a bit of an issue at the moment and it is not really in the spirit of the thing if you can't get round to the other  posts. I found having two words to chose from a bit muddling unlike the Alphabet Challenge last rear which really  focused my mind. 

2 comments:

Gráinne said...

What a great use of this gorgeous die, love it very much. And a stunning project, too. Suzanne x

sharon young said...

What a beautiful response to the monochromatic theme, I love it, so restful and peaceful, a great piece to have on the wall.
Thank you so much for the info on a Hussive , not sure of the spelling, I followed your link and it made such interesting reading, I'd love to make one.
I don't blame you for dropping the other challenge, I used to struggle with 1, the post card challenge, I wonder if you remember.