Monday, March 24, 2014

Wk12.....

of the Documented Life.   The challenge was "cut up a magazine and add to your planner".   The eyes have it....
and for the runner I documented hockey sticks for the excellent production of "Daisy Pulls it Off" at the Geoffrey Whitworth Theatre. looking forward to "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe". The other part is to represent little Peruvian gold figures. I needed to go up to town to meet my daughter and with some time left I managed to squeeze in the next to last day of the "Beyond El Dorado" exhibition at the British Museum. Glad I made it, there was some fascinating stuff.  Although the exhibition has finished there is lots on the Museo del Oro website. I must not leave the Viking exhibition too long. 
 .

1 comment:

sharon young said...

Wow! Those eyes are a bit scary, it's odd how hypnotic they are without the other facial features.
Love the hockey sticks and Peruvian figures on the runner.