Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Colour.....

Thank you Andy could you please win without giving me a tension headache!
/i have been interested in  a few of the blogs that I follow have been taking part in the Summer of Color challenge.  I didn't really want to join another challenge at the moment but I was fascinated by some of the colour combinations(something I always struggle with), so I decided to try a few of them out, in a forlorn stash busting effort. I went through my various boxes, material, scrim, ribbon, theads, beads etc and then tried to find one of my photographs that could be manipulated to fit the brief.
Here are the first two. Citron Green and Turquoise
 Orange and Hot Pink.
I hope to do some more but you know my butterfly mind......

In my side bar is a link to my Pinterest site, I could'nt work out how to make one of the fancy ones. I succumbed when I realised that they seem to have addressed the problems people had with crediting the original posting.  I have a section for ideas for stasch busting and various techniques, my bookmarks list was getting too long to handle,

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I love colour; I'm drawn to it to the point where it sometimes blurs the other details...

The citron/blue piece interests me because it imitates the green of one of the trees in my yard, against the cloudless prairie sky...

sharon young said...

I love these wonderful Psychedelic colour schemes, very Hippy :-)

Mo Crow said...

Pat these colours combined are wonderful to see !