Monday, February 04, 2013

More Gelli......


These are a couple of prints from today's session.
Than I moved on to what my friend would call Book 2.
I have a picture of my dear mama being very silly on a beach.  I played in PaintShop Pro and produced this.
Than I made a mask which, of course, produced a stencil.
and this is the result of "ghost"prints and cleaning .
 
 I can't explain how liberated I feel, because you don't know exactly what you are going to see when you pull off the paper there is an excitement.  If you don't hear from me for a while you will find me under a pile of  Gelli  monoprints



3 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

Wow I know nothing about this method but your prints are very expressive!

Suztats said...

You are having lots of fun!

sharon young said...

Wow! I love what you're coming up with here, I've never tried these but looking at what you've created I'm more than a bit tempted.