Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas.....

.....was a little late(or early) this year.  Because our daughter was working in Canada we waited until she was able to join us (our son's idea), so for us Friday 13th was Christmas Day and a jolly good day it was.  Well worth waiting for. I was too late for Fortnum and Mason's Christmas windows but at the moment they are going with a show girl theme.  I didn't have my camera with me but I took this on my i Pod and then I played.
Daughter is off on her travels again so now, unfortunately,  I have no excuse for putting off all those jobs I have been thinking about. Tidy workroom,....... turn out some cupboards, .....watch the NFL playoff games.....start new cloth......start new fabric book.....play with new toys......decisions, decisions.

No comments: