Monday, October 18, 2010

Navplion...


I had never heard of Navplion , what a delight. Elegant houses, some looked like Venice and the streets were made of marble..






Interesting shops full of beautiful clothes, shoes and jewelry and in one street this shop which was in its own little time warp.


     How I wish we had one of these in our town.
The town is dominated by the castle on the hill,

but on this occasion we decided not to climb to the top and walked to the beach instead.
One of the highlights of the day was the wonderful folk museum which i will save as the new blogger system for adding photographs is driving me nuts.  At the moment I can only load one photograph at a time and then I have to exit and go to edit before I can add the next.  Why is "new improved" usually a recipe for disaster?.

No comments: