Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I don't want to gossip.....

but did you know that a certain lady of uncertain years is spending a lot of time with this young man.

OK I'll confess.  I was given a Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and over the last few weeks I have slipped into the habit  of spending 20 minutes each morning with "my trainer".  I strive for perfection in the hope that he will say "You're postures fantastic.".(He is not giving me a gold star here, it is just the flash on the TV screen) Seriously I am really enjoying using the system and I am beginning to see the benefits apart from having a good giggle. You should see me trying to fly in my chicken suit! I leave you with that thought, I hasten to add I have absolutely no affliation .

4 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

hmmmm I'm sure our wii fit doesn't have this feature!

Stitchety Grub said...

LOL Pat - my mind is boggling - thanks for the chortle hehe! Hope your weather is being kind to you - It's s'posed to be Autumn here and we are melting!in 40°c heat!Ho hum!
Hugz Britt

Anonymous said...

Oh Pat I wish you could see the picture in my head !!

Jackie said...

I am getting tempted...(and not just because of the young man)