Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Tender Trap....

Funny the things you remember...I was attempting, yet again, to make a space in my workroom and into my head popped the opening sequence of the old (1955) Frank Sinatra film  "The Tender Trap".  It opens in a fancy appartment the morning after what has obviously been one heck of a party.  Sinatra surveys the devastation and then gingerly picks up a tie between finger and thumb, he carefully makes his way through the debris and opens a closet and carefully deposits the tie .....on the floor.  Fast forward to my workroom, I enter pick something up, look at it and think I wonder what I can do with this? (Bin it Pat, Bin it!!) This was a piece of paper from a Fibre in Form workshop about a year ago...


I thought it would make a couple of ATC's



and then there were just two little fragments left, and look
a little South Sea island



and the moon through a snowy window


Well that's accounted for one piece of paper...........

This is my reward.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

I like the way you are thinking Pat but at this rate how long is it going to take you to get the room sorted out.

muralimanohar said...

Funny...I have been totally jonesing to watch that movie again lately...now I HAVE to get it! :p

And geez...I can never throw anything away, that might potentially have a use...the other girls I work with in costumes, sort out the fabrics and other stock when I am not around, cause I come behind them rescuing everything they try to toss, lol.