Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daisies on the lawn..

Well, in my sketch book really. Helen Suzanne put an invitation on her blog Heb-Art Journal to join her in a weekly challenge to doodle. I thought this sounded within my skills and not too taxing and might make me pick up a pencil on a more regular basis. The subject this week was Daisies and here is my contribution.

Although doodling is something I do at meetings etc. I found it was quite difficult to detach my mind enough(not usually a problem) for it to be a true "Doodle". In the end I did this while watching television so I was only part concentrating. If you want to join in the fun click here for Doodle Day and click on the "to join up" on the top left of the page.

2 comments:

Paula Hewitt said...

sweet daisies. and thanks for the link to the doodleblog

sharon young said...

Great doodle, and the inclusion of the song is lovely, summer won't be that long now.
Many thanks for dropping in on my blog and leaving your comment.