Sunday, September 23, 2007

What I did this weekend......

Do you remember those essays you had to write "What I did ......this weekend, on my holiday...." etc. That completely ruined the.......weekend, holiday..... as you struggled with "On my...I......and then...............and then...........and then."

Well here what I did this weekend, I started a picture which I hoped would be the start of a fabric book, and then I set it aside because I was not happy with it,

and then I did my TAST stitch for this week, Knotted Buttonhole Stitch,

and then I worked on my other project which is a secret and then I went back to my fabric book picture and added something which made me happier.

The End.

Not quite, Redskins versus New York Giants on now!!!

3 comments:

verobirdie said...

You have been very creative, and you are right, your last picture of the fabric book is better.

Purple Missus said...

Not only do I remember it - I still feel the need to do it on my blog now!
Ading those 'somethings' to your fabric book picture certainly made a difference. Stick with it Pat, its looking good.

gunnelsvensson said...

I really like your second pages! I think it will be a great book