Sunday, March 04, 2007

Moon watch

We had a splendid evening yesterday. The was a total eclipse of the moon. Usually when there is anything of interest going on in the heavens we have thick cloud cover so that it all goes on unseen but yesterday evening was crystal clear. When the cover was complete the moon looked like a perfect pink pearl, a truly beautful sight.
When it comes to spectacular you can't beat nature. We shared the moment(on the telephone) with my son and daughter which made it even more special. My friend down at St Margarets at Cliffe near Dover took some amazing pictures.
I am not that gifted photographically speaking so here
are the hellebores in my garden, we just have this one little clump, if the garden were bigger I would love a whole corner filled with them.



Actually it made me think that Tony might be able to help with my glitter photography problem. Thanks to all who have sympathised with the problem.(Do I mean empathised?)

1 comment:

Pat said...

Glickster,
A little far for me to travel but thank you for the link.