Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's that time of year.....and the Playoffs.

First thing this morning I was down at B&Q buying storage boxes for my workroom, I am bursting at the seams and can't move. In front of me in the queue was another lady doing the same thing. She looked at me smiled and said "It's that time of year"

Checking my bloglines this evening I found that Gerry at http://sewing-southpaw.blogspot.com/ was similarly occupied.

I have found that the only way that works for me is to thow it on the floor. Then you have to pick it up. I stopped to make our evening meal at 5.30pm and I dread going back in the morning. One wall is done but there are still three more to go.

I have a slight problem is that in the morning I have to catch up with my NFL Football. I have been a fan for quite a few years. I can't catch a ball to save my life therefore the first time I saw someone throw a Hail Mary pass, which was caught, I was hooked, to me it was pure magic, how could that guy throw the ball to somewhere that someone was going to be.!!!! But the season is so short (in England soccer seems to go on all year) and the timings so difficult. I stay up for the Superbowl but I can't make that kind of committment every weekend so I have to watch the repeats the next day. So if I want to know how New Orleans got on my room will have to wait!
I claim allegiance to the Washington Redskins, they were hot stuff the year I started watching but as they haven't done too well of late so I tend to support whichever team appeals to me for whatever reason. This year I have been rooting for New Orleans because I figure that the people there could do with something to celebrate my other teams are the Seahawks and of course the Pats.

No comments: