Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Christmas come and gone, and here we are on the brink of another New Year. Strange time, looking back, looking forward. I would like to wish all my friends old and new a year of contentment, fullfillment, achievement and all the other ...ments they wish themselves.

I have spent some of the time during the holiday making fabric postcards. The idea was that I would try out all those techniques that I have been promising myself to try.


This one is using a nappy liner as a background (the scan does not do the texture justice) and this one is using a table napkin as a background.


I do hope that Sharon manages to sort her spammer problems before Tuesday, (who are these sad people?)

1 comment:

Tony Morris said...

Nappy liners could come in handy!, thanks for looking in at number 5,